Naming Your New Baby Boy



I was so happy when I discovered that I was a baby boy and immediately started thinking about all the fun and joy that would raise the child from buying the blue blankets and caps first toy trucks and cars. I enjoyed thinking of sports that can be played, such as baseball and soccer and football.

As I thought about these things I began to think of going out and called his name to come to dinner or show a photo and tell someone my son's name. That's when I started wondering what a good name would be. I certainly do not want to call the 4 syllable names as I tried to come inside. It seemed so hard.

I personally liked the idea of ​​one or two syllable name, because the more I found myself their names more I felt tongue-tied with long names. Some names are very masculine, and the sound of royal, but then again I'm not royalty, and it seemed cuter to have a shorter name. I also thought their friends as if they will grow up together and have play time. They can make fun of the name, or longer would probably shorten it anyway. I did not want to give my baby boy's name only to have it changed anyway his friends, because it was too long.

Peers are a way of nicknaming her friends. Sometimes the boy gets a nickname that has marked the course of his life.

boys names do not have to be male or have a special meaning. This may be the only name you particularly like or enjoy hearing records as they are received.

The most important thing to consider when naming a baby boy that you like the name. Do not let others convince you in the name they want. Make sure that you like for all the right reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Archives